Informa – The new regime for non-doms and IHT on UK residential property the finance bill 2017
Date(s) - 22 June 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a crucial comprehensive conference on what the revolutionary changes to the UK non-dom regime and the new see-through of foreign company shares which hold UK houses provisions mean in practice.
Key sessions will include:
- The traps to avoid at all costs
- When doing nothing is not an option
- The 3 year gift rules and gifts to new settlements
- Position of the non-deemed doms
- Spouses and deemed spouses trap
- Old s720 income in the golden settlement-new or old regime?
- Unwashed capital payments Pity the FDRs
- 10 key provisions in the new code
- Tainting the golden settlements
- Adjuster clauses are back
- Interest roll-ups
- When is a loan not a loan
- Exit charges and UK houses
- Rolling shares out of “excluded property” settlements
- The Kraken awakes – The POAT
Emma Chamberlain will be speaking at this conference.