IMPORTANT NOTICE – COVID 19 (updated 24.3.20)
In response to Government advice, please note :
- All Barristers and staff are now working remotely.
- ‘Virtual’ office hours are 8:30am to 6:30pm.
- All Barristers and staff working from home only use secure IT systems.
- The clerks remain available by email and telephone. Please refer to the Clerks page here for up-to-date contact details.
- Telephone/video conferences and written work will be dealt with as before.
- Hardcopy papers by post, DX or courier cannot be currently accepted without prior arrangement with the clerks.
- We continue to liaise with HM Courts & Tribunals Service, and our clients, in relation to ongoing litigious matters.
The measures we have in place continue to ensure minimal disruption to our clients. If you have any cause for concern please email our Senior Clerk, Nigel Jones, here.