IMPORTANT NOTICE – COVID 19 (updated 10.6.20)
In response to Government advice, please note :
- Most Barristers and staff continue to work remotely.
- Our buildings are not open to clients.
- ‘Virtual’ office hours are 8:30am to 6:30pm.
- All Barristers and staff working remotely only use secure IT systems.
- The clerks remain available by email and telephone. Please refer to the Clerks page here for up-to-date contact details.
- Telephone/video conferences and written work will be dealt with as before.
- Hardcopy papers by post, DX or courier cannot, at the moment, be accepted without prior arrangement with the clerks.
- We continue to liaise with HM Courts & Tribunals Service, and our clients, in relation to ongoing litigious matters.
- Video hearings are becoming commonplace and many of our Barristers have first hand experience of conducting litigation virtually, including the use of e-bundles.
The measures we have in place continue to ensure minimal disruption to our clients. If you have any cause for concern please email our Senior Clerk, Nigel Jones, here.