Longmark Tax Conferences Ltd Presents: The Annual London Practical Tax Planning Conference
Date(s) - 08 November 2018
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Longmark Tax Conferences Ltd Presents: The Annual London Practical Tax Planning Conference for wealthy individuals and SMEs. The event will take place at Lord’s Cricket Ground, London.
Andrew Thornhill QC (Chairman and Speaker)
Conference topics will include:
• Entrepreneurs’ relief – 10 years old now so what are the key issues?
• Share valuation tips and traps
• EIS and the venture capital reliefs – traps and planning opportunities
• Employment tax update
• The developing regime for the taxation of UK property
• Family companies – keeping and developing them
For more information and to book your place at the Conference via Longmark Conferences, please click the image below.
Pump Court Tax Chambers are not taking bookings for this event.