Keeping up with tax changes always presents a challenge and this election year has thrown up particular difficulties. Above all in the new regime for non-domiciliaries and offshore trusts. The residential nil rate band is now up and running whilst the pension revolution continues to perplex. Recent years have seen a whole battery of provisions aimed at UK residential property and change may be on the horizon in the area of BPR and APR. Meanwhile CGT continues to create difficulties. Add to this the professional conduct issues that arise for practitioners when giving tax planning advice and this year’s course is a must attend event.
Topics to include:
- Foreign doms – the new regime. Inheritance Tax (IHT) changes to residential property
- BPR/APR: “certainly uncertain”
- Will drafting
- Professional conduct and tax avoidance: Guidance from STEP and others
- Pensions, planning and advice
- A Capital Gains Tax update
To book your place and see the full programme, please click here.
14 September 2017 - 18 October 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm