Longmark Tax Conferences Ltd presents: The Annual London Private Client Tax Planning Conference.
Date(s) - 09 May 2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Longmark Tax Conferences Ltd presents: The Annual London Private Client Tax Planning Conference. The event will take place at Lord’s Cricket Ground, London.
Alun James (Temple Tax Chambers)
Chris Whitehouse (5 Stone Buildings)
John Wooley (Technical Connection)
Emma Chamberlain OBE
Conference topics will include:
• Capital taxes – an update
• Estate planning using financial products
• Settlements and post-death rearrangements
• Divorce and family issues
• Entrepreneurs’ relief: the new provisions and an update
• Foreign tax isssues
For more information and to book your place at the Conference via Longmark Conferences, please click here.
Pump Court Tax Chambers are not taking bookings for this event.